Level 3 HR Support Apprenticeship – THE NHS CONFEDERATION (LS10 1JR)
• To undertake HR administration duties and responsibilities.
• Responding to HR queries in the AskHR inbox.
• Supporting managers with recruitment system process.
• Advertising vacancies and arranging interviews.
• Processing new starter Paperwork and employment checks.
• Arranging new starter induction.
• Assisting with learning and development activities.
• Undertake HR administration duties to support the HR team.
• Participate in HR projects
• Book and organise staff training events.
• Maintaining employee records and HR systems.
• Signposting staff to HR guides and policies.
About the Employer
The NHS Confederation is the membership organisation that brings together, supports and speaks for the whole healthcare system in England, Wales and Northern Ireland. The NHS Confederation is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive environment for our staff. A place where we can all be ourselves and succeed on merit. We offer a range of inclusive employment policies including family friendly policies and flexible working and we have range of channels to support staff from different backgrounds including our staff networks and a staff forum. The NHS Confederation is committed to being a flexible employer. We understand the value and benefit to our employees being able to work flexibly and our agile working principles are designed to empower our people to work with optimal flexibility and minimal constraints to support a work life balance and take care of employee health and wellbeing. You will receive an excellent benefits package, including 30 days annual leave (plus bank holidays), pension scheme, cycle to work scheme, salary sacrifice schemes and travel season ticket loans.
Things to Consider
You will receive an excellent benefits package, including 30 days annual leave (plus bank holidays), pension scheme, cycle to work scheme, salary sacrifice schemes and travel season ticket loans. Agile working with travel to Leeds and London as required.
Training to be Delivered
Level 3 HR Support Apprenticeship
CIPD Qualification to be delivered alongside apprenticeship standard.
Delivered in the workplace with remote delivery from Leeds City College. 5 days (4 work days and 1 study day)
Agile working with travel to Leeds and London as required
THE NHS CONFEDERATION
2 Brewery Wharf
Monday to Friday
What You Need
GCSE or equivalent English (Grade Grade 4 or above) Desired
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade Grade 4 or above) Desired
- Communication skills
- IT skills
- Organisation skills
- Customer care skills
- Problem solving skills
- Administrative skills
- Knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Team working
- Attention to detail
- Genuine interest and enthusiastic about HR and committed to achieving CIPD Qualification
- Ability to maintain confidentiality at all times
- Potential for full time position in a HR role.
- CIPD Qualification to be delivered alongside apprenticeship standard