Customer Service Apprentice – ICH LTD (LS28 9LE)
Reporting to the account’s manager. Answering phone calls and administration.
Duties will be as follows:
Stamping & booking in purchase invoices.
Posting & attaching services reports to sales invoices.
Answering phone calls/ dealing with customers.
Reconciling supplier statements.
General office duties.
About the Employer
HVAC company. Running installations and maintenance contracts. Looking for Customer Service Apprentice.
Things to Consider
Please review the current Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
Training to be Delivered
A Level 2 Apprenticeship is delivered entirely in the workplace where you will gain knowledge, understanding and skills on the job. An Assessor from Leeds City College will visit you on a regular basis to complete your college work.
Units of study
- Understanding the organisation
- Meeting regulations and legislation
- Systems and resources
- Product and service knowledge
- Influencing skills
- Personal organisation
- Dealing with customer conflict and challenge
- Developing self
- Being open to feedback
- Team working
Functional Skills qualifications:
- Level 1 Functional Skill in English
- Level 1 Functional Skill in Maths
- Level 1 Functional Skill in ICT + Employment Rights and Responsibilities + Personal Learning and Thinking Skills
ICH Services Ltd
Union Bridge Works
9am -5pm Monday to Thursday and 9am to 4.30pm Friday
What You Need
Qualifications: Grade C or above in English and Maths (desirable) or equivalent.
- Good communication skills
- Be able to use word and excel
Full time role once apprenticeship complete