Customer Service Apprentice – Acacium Group Leeds (LS1 5QX)
The role is rewarding, challenging and developmental. On a day-to-day basis you can expect to do any of the following:
- Support the team by delivering fantastic levels of customer service to people you interact with daily
- Assist with booking appointments and dealing with general queries efficiently
- Support with general administration tasks including monitoring shared communication
- Provide empathetic care when liaising with customers
- Work collaboratively within the team to maximise success – teamwork makes the dreamwork!
- Spend time working on your Level 3 (or higher if needed) Customer Service qualification with the support of your manager and your peers.
About the Employer
Part of Acacium Group, Xyla Health & Wellbeing is a dynamic and accomplished organisation dedicated to making its communities healthier. Working with local authorities, clinical commissioning groups, NHS England and employers, we design, implement and evaluate innovative health and wellbeing services that result in long-term health benefits.
Things to Consider
Many added benefits alongside the salary.
Please review the current Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
Training to be Delivered
Units of study
- Understanding the organisation
- Meeting regulations and legislation
- Systems and resources
- Product and service knowledge
- Influencing skills
- Personal organisation
- Dealing with customer conflict and challenge
- Developing self
- Being open to feedback
- Team working
Functional Skills qualifications:
Level 1 Functional Skill in EnglishLevel 1
Functional Skill in Maths Level 1
Functional Skill+ Employment Rights and Responsibilities
+ Personal Learning and Thinking Skills
Acacium Group - Xyla Health & Wellbeing
Xyla Health & Wellbeing
4 South Parade
The shift is a 4 week rota, the hours are 9-5 but there is an expectation of 2 x 11-7 is the 4 weeks and 1 x saturday in 4 weeks but they get the following Friday off
What You Need
GCSE Maths and English Grade 4 or above (or equivalent) or will need to do functional skills.
- Good communication
- Confident telephone manner
- Team player
Professional qualification plus many career opportunities in the organisation to progress to.