Business Admin Apprentice – Customer Service Practitioner – Troy Foods ltd (LS10 1DF)
Working within the finance department and working as part of the team your duties will include:
• Scanning delivery notes and matching to the invoice
• Completing invoices and weekly spreadsheets
• Inputting purchase invoices onto a management systems
• Answering the telephone, taking messages and using emails and customer websites.
• Raising sales and invoices
About the Employer
We’re proud to say that we are now the UK’s leading vegetable processing manufacturer and the leading seller of branded salads. Our family roots stem from loyalty, respect and trust. Everyone has something to contribute to our team’s success. What we do, we do well by applying the highest standards, achieving quality and excellence.
Things to Consider
20 days holiday plus bank holidays
Reward Scheme is available
Standard Pension scheme is available
Training to be Delivered
A Level 2 Apprenticeship is delivered entirely in the workplace where you will gain knowledge, understanding and skills on the job. An Assessor from Leeds City College will visit you every 4 weeks to complete your college work.
The Apprenticeship framework comprises of:
The Pearson BTEC Level 2 Diploma in Business Administration consists of six mandatory Units and a choice of optional units from a variety of themes. These are designed to combine both the Knowledge, understanding and the competence of the apprentice. (Assessments, Observations and assignments)
• Employee Responsibilities and Rights (workbook)
• Personal Learning and thinking skills
• Functional Skills at Level 1 (project and tests)
Unit 1, Intermezzo Drive
Monday to Friday 8.30am to 4.30pm
What You Need
Advantage to have English & Maths GCSE Grade A-C / 4-9 or equivalent.
Microsoft office skills
• Good communication skills
• Attention to detail
• Good at organising an d planning
• IT Literate
• Be able to work as part of a team
• Keen and willing to learn
• Pleasant telephone manner
• Flexible with duties
At the end of the apprenticeship the successful candidate may be offered the opportunity to progress within the company.