Apprentice Rental Support Agent L2 – Nexus Vehicle Management LS28 6AA
Key Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Maintain knowledge of all aspects of Nexus and Managing Partner queries, ensuring first time resolution via telephone where ever possible.
- Focused on achieving optimal productivity versus quality, ensuring overflow calls into the wider Contact Centre are kept to a minimum.
- Respond to customer and supplier queries via multiple channels including telephone.
- Support the wider contact centre with non-telephony related queries whenever staffing dictates this is required (training will be provided).
- Investigate customers or supplier queries, providing first time resolution where possible.
- Achieve personal quality and productivity standards whilst promoting a positive, long-lasting impression of Nexus.
- Maintain positive relationships with our customers by displaying extensive knowledge of Nexus, our services and the rental sector to ensure repeat business and customer satisfaction.
- Escalate immediately any issue deemed detrimental to the company or in possible breach of Health & Safety regulations to the line manager.
- Treat all customers, be they internal or external, with courtesy and respect.
- Actively contribute towards achieving team & department targets through best practice sharing and building strong relationships with your peers.
- Ensure that all calls are answered within target time and meet the quality standards set by the business.
About the Employer
We have over 20 years’ experience as pioneers in developing innovative technology to make business mobility efficient and effective through our award winning rental management software IRIS. We can source any vehicle, anywhere, anytime and have the UK’s largest rental supply chain.
Things to Consider
Please review the current Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates.
Training to be Delivered
A Level 2 Apprenticeship is delivered entirely in the workplace where you will gain knowledge, understanding and skills on the job. An Assessor from Leeds City College will visit you on a regular basis to complete your college work.
Units of study
- Understanding the organisation
- Meeting regulations and legislation
- Systems and resources
- Product and service knowledge
- Influencing skills
- Personal organisation
- Dealing with customer conflict and challenge
- Developing self
- Being open to feedback
- Team working
Functional Skills qualifications:
Level 1 Functional Skill in English
Level 1 Functional Skill in Maths
Level 1 Functional Skill in ICT
+ Employment Rights and Responsibilities
+ Personal Learning and Thinking Skills.
Nexus Vehicle Management
141 Richardshaw Ln
Monday to Friday shifts are between 7.30am and 6.30pm
37.5 hours (inclusive of off the job training)
What You Need
GCSE at appropriate level in Maths and English or equivalent. Any further customer service-related skills such as business studies are desirable.
- Able to use Microsoft applications.
- Confidence in learning new systems.
- Approachable and helpful to our customers and suppliers.
- Forward-thinking problem solver who is motivated to achieve success and deliver outstanding results.
- Professional attitude and a confident communicator.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Team Player
- Enjoys multi-tasking.