Come and discover what our Quarry Hill campus has to offer on one of our guided tours.
Our School Liaison team is delivering campus tours during half-term, so why not come and find out what our new £60 million campus can offer you?
Due to the fact that these take place during half term, the campus will be quieter so this event is also a good option for any students who might be anxious or nervous about coming to a large open event.
*Please note that curriculum staff will not be available during these tours*
We offer a wide range of courses such as vocational, apprenticeships and T Levels – and you can explore these options with one of our Information and Guidance qualified team.
Some of the facilities you can expect to see include:
- Multi-purpose TV studio
- 180 capacity performing arts theatre fitted with the same equipment as Leeds
- Music studios and ensemble rooms
- Photography studio
- Dance studios
- School classrooms and nursery playrooms
- Mac IT suites
- Art & design print room and textiles workshops
- Practical health & social care room
- 60 seater lecture theatre
- Media screening room
If you have any questions please contact email@example.comBook now