NCFE CACHE Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Mental Health First Aid and Mental Health Advocacy in the Workplace
Would you like to develop the skills needed to become a mental health first aider? This qualification will increase your knowledge of mental health conditions, the principles of mental health first aid and how to apply these principles to workplace scenarios. This course is suitable for adults aged 19 or over with an interest in mental health.
You will explore a variety of specialist topics including mental health as a
whole, supporting individuals with mental ill health and understanding a
mentally healthy environment. You’ll receive guidance on referral to support
systems and dealing with colleagues who are struggling with mental health
Once you have applied, we will carry out a short skills assessment
and signpost to other courses if this is not the appropriate course for your
residents. It is available for other adults but charges may apply.
Benefits / Skills
Benefits of this programme include:
- Flexible online delivery.
- Achieve a recognised qualification.
- Teaches mental health first aid.
- Understand how to apply knowledge to the workplace.
- Level 2 and 3 Certificate in Preparing to Work in Adult Social Care
- Level 2 Award in Awareness of Dementia
- Level 2 and 3 Certificate for Working in the Health Sector
- Level 3 Certificate in the Principles of End of Life Care
- Level 3 Certificate in Stroke Care Management
Up to 12 weeks (dependent on how much time you study per week)