Access to Health Science Professions Access Foundation Diploma | Level 2
This course is for you if you’re interested in health science professions. It enables learners with few or no formal qualifications to gain the knowledge and skills needed to progress to further learning in health science subjects.
Who is this course for?
Units / Modules
You will study:
- Human Life Processes (3 credits)
- Human Health and Disease (3 credits)
- Introduction to Psychology (3 credits)
- The Sociology of Health (3 credits)
- Plagiarism (1 credit)
- Improving Own Learning and Performance (3 credits)
- Resources for nursing (numeracy) (3 credits)
- Interpersonal skills (3 credits)
- Understanding diversity within society (3 credits)
Course Fee (16-18)